AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

My Moderator Application D:

Go down 
+2
H A T E
Xyo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24369

My Moderator Application D: Empty
PostSubject: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:06 am

*IRL name: Lulu

My age is: 13

My timezone is: EST

IGN name: Xyo

I would like to apply for: Moderator

I have been playing AssassinScapez for: Since it came out. (literally)

I deserve this position because: I'm really helpful, I got demoted the last time by Ichigo because he thought I wasn't active enough, I think I deserve a promotion again, I obey all the rules and I respect the staff members, I'm friendly with players and strict with rule-breakers, I'm known by most of the staff members.

I would do better at this job then the other ones applying for this job because of: Good grammar, I know how to moderate things on the server, I make sure people obey the rules or they will be punished, I have a lot of experience, I was a moderator on Assasinscape, Main Co-owner of Kevenscape, An administrator on K3noscape, A forum moderator on Tsrscape, A moderator on thunderscape, and also I've seen a lot of scammers/hackers/dupers and I haven't seen anyone do anything about it, I've seen a lot of careless moderators and I haven't seen anyone do anything about it either.

My timeplay during a weekday is: 12 hours

My timeplay during a whole weekend is: 18 hours

*Additional information: I'm currently in the 8th grade, entering the 9th, I live in Asia, I'm friendly if you're friendly with me, I don't tolerate stupidity, I like to play Badminton and Soccer, I've been playing runescape for 5 years, and I've been playing rsps for 3 years, Thanks.

-Xyo

Last edited by Xyo on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H A T E
Respected
Respected
H A T E

A-scape Forum Points : 24053

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 am

Very nicely worded, very nice player in game. He seems very helpful and very eager to help. I support Xyo for re-promotion.
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:03 am

Thanks Hate, I hope I get it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25049

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:25 am

Nice application, i support you 100%
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:30 am

Thanks Hydro. Smile
Back to top Go down
hondsdolheid
Admin
Admin
hondsdolheid

A-scape Forum Points : 24931

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:33 am

Nice application and i support you for a re promotion.
goodluck
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks Amy! Very Happy

Thanks a lot everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Bump, by the way guys, almost everytime I try to help someone they're like, ''Are you a mod?'' I say no and then they say ''nvm'', see this is another reason why I should be a moderator, I'm on most of the time and I like to help people a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

A-scape Forum Points : 24766

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 pm

good app but i am going to say no because tbh u dont need to be a mod to help someone and when they ask u next time be like no but there isnt any on so im the only person who can help u atm or w.e and theres alrdy to many staff if u ask me
Back to top Go down
Baller6107

A-scape Forum Points : 24497

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:32 am

Xyo i Think your an Awesome, Helpful and friendly Player in this Game and will be a Great man to have to this Community, I hope you get accepted to be a MOD, Because that is what you deserve Smile

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:43 am

Baller6107 wrote:
Xyo i Think your an Awesome, Helpful and friendly Player in this Game and will be a Great man to have to this Community, I hope you get accepted to be a MOD, Because that is what you deserve Smile

Goodluck

Thanks man Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application D:   My Moderator Application D: Empty

Back to top Go down

My Moderator Application D:
Page 1 of 1