AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Shawn's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shawn
Hero
Hero
shawn

A-scape Forum Points : 24918

Shawn's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Shawn's Moderator Application   Shawn's Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Hello, my name is shawn i am 16 years old with a fairly good amount of staff experience. You may have heard of the server Ghetto-Scape.tk , i was one of the first moderators there and sadly the owner Qunise had to sell his spot as owner because of family issues, thus leading to the closer of that site and me looking for a new place to chill. Some key things you should know is that i don't really tollerate " your mom " jokes because i lost my mom 9 months ago Sad. i am a very active user, and help out a lot. i will obey all of the owners commands and help others through the basic steps of this game, keeping a nice economy for a well coded server.

Thanks for your time : Shawn
Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25094

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Moderator Application   Shawn's Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 pm

great application, but as we just got the new mod "lolfool" you will have to wait until someone gets promoted/demoted.
you will absolutely be considered as a mod when that time comes.

Thank you for your application.
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
chris
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24978

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Moderator Application   Shawn's Moderator Application EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:49 pm

sahwn i think u deserver more then mod as you can see in the vote for admin topic and also i do agree about your mom jokes not because i lsot my mother but my aunt died and me and my cousin were like brothers and my aunt was like a second mom and it really sucks when u lose someone your close to plus i hate your mom jokes because most of them dont even make sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Moderator Application   Shawn's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1