AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

application for moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokin arrow

A-scape Forum Points : 24054

application for moderator Empty
PostSubject: application for moderator   application for moderator EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 pm

*IRL name: corey clatterbaugh
My age is: 17
My timezone is: eastern (pennsylvania)
IGN name: smokin arrow
I would like to apply for: moderator
I have been playing AssassinScapez for: 3 months
I deserve this position because: i am a very nice player i obey all the rules of the game i am great with other players i have previous expierence for i was a moderator on silvershadow rsps and was a successful mod for 6 months with no jails or banns
I would do better at this job then the other ones applying for this job because of: my previous expierences with other players and i am willing to help any1 at any time weither im busy or just chillin with people
My timeplay during a weekday is: from 330pm to 1045 pm daily
My timeplay during a whole weekend is: almost all day from around 11 am to 1pm
*Additional information: i am a hard working teenager i am 17 years old i act really mature i believe that fighting is not tolerated espically over a game and it should not be happening that every 1 needs to get along and cause of my previous encounters as a moderator i believe this posetion would help other players and benefit the game i am willing to work for my ranks and help other players and thats about it thank you for ur time
Back to top Go down
hondsdolheid
Admin
Admin
hondsdolheid

A-scape Forum Points : 24931

application for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: application for moderator   application for moderator EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 am

i havent seen you ever online in assasinscape, and you joined the forums today ( 30-11-2010 ) i doubt it that you will get moderator ingame.
still Goodluck.
Back to top Go down

application for moderator
Page 1 of 1