AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Effected's Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters

Should Effected get moderator?
Yes, Effected should get it cause he's helpful
Effected's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap100%Effected's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, He's alright and helping people but this is not the time for him now.
Effected's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%Effected's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Speedy

A-scape Forum Points : 24006

Effected's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Effected's Moderator Application   Effected's Moderator Application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 pm

*IRL name:Aj
My age is:14
My timezone is:USA?
IGN name:Effected

I would like to apply for:Moderator/Supporter either one.
I have been playing AssassinScapez for:A long time now i donated to assasinscape.

I deserve this position because:I help people i don't break rule's and i am honest and i respect everyone And i treat people the same way i wanna be treated. Good.
I would do better at this job then the other ones applying for this job because of:Because i help other's when they need it most of my time i spend at home talking and helping out people who are new and tell the how to play and earn money.
My timeplay during a weekday is:maybe 5-8 hour's depending on school.
My timeplay during a whole weekend is:depending on school and studying i think about 36 hour's.

*Additional information:I am helpful and hard working i will help and stop duping and rule breaker's as much as i can help out new players I have had expierence from other server's i had been mod 6 time's and admin 4 and owner 2 time's and am fun and respectful but when it come's to rule breaking i Try to figure out the problem and why they did it, Secondly I know when to give people warning's (depending on the rule they broken or whatever)on what they did, I have been with assasinscape a really long time and i will help out the server alot and hope's it come's out the best.

(sorry i just joined the forum's i never knew about it but i will be active on the server, and forum's)

Sincerly
You'r Player Effected Exclamation

Last edited by Speedy on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24978

PostSubject: Re: Effected's Moderator Application   Effected's Moderator Application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:16 pm

um good i guess but we already have auto ban for dupers and also even if u get staff itd be for like 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Speedy

A-scape Forum Points : 24006

PostSubject: Re: Effected's Moderator Application   Effected's Moderator Application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Well, It's alright atleast i get it im happy with whatever i get but i hope i get moderator Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effected's Moderator Application   Effected's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Effected's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1