AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

just few suggestions...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lolfool
lolfool

A-scape Forum Points : 24742

just few suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: just few suggestions...   just few suggestions... EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:49 pm

i think that there should be little areas with staff dragons like bronze steel iron.... Etc. and i think that baskets should be coded and get dropped by the dragons. p ring for staff should one hit k.o and be a ring not wepon and staff cannot keep looting and killing things that non staff are killing. i found an agility course deep in the wildy that i liked and i would like that to be a safe area and coded for agility. i think that ele should be coded some of you may know what it is i have codes for the 508 version but they might work if not can people please look that up... thanx these arn't the best ideas but i would like them...
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24923

PostSubject: Re: just few suggestions...   just few suggestions... EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 am

Beast profile pic but tbh these are good ideas but hydro is pretty busy so... But also this should go under suggestions on forums but also a print Iant the ko one. A dragonstone ring is the ko one and I agree that the p ring sould be ring instead of wep but with normal bonuss

Oh soz this is the suggestion thing tongue
Back to top Go down
hondsdolheid
Admin
Admin
hondsdolheid

A-scape Forum Points : 24891

PostSubject: Re: just few suggestions...   just few suggestions... EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 pm

i like the suggestions but im not sure about the p ring, dont ask me why cuz i dont know it.
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24923

PostSubject: Re: just few suggestions...   just few suggestions... EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Honds plz help me get a cape emote as my pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just few suggestions...   just few suggestions... Empty

Back to top Go down

just few suggestions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: Suggestions :: Server-
Jump to: