AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Major issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24948

Major issue Empty
PostSubject: Major issue   Major issue EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:42 pm

No offense to any1 but I mean since ihigo was promoted a ton of new players quit also fx to shino but I haven't seen him other then yesterday and today plus heat idk so not personal but...also I'm just saying I don't think he's registered on here soz to shino but I think u should wait a little to be mod but most importantly since ichigo got co he demoted the old mods and got three new ones two of which he don't know their users Alex I fine with him being co but I mean I don't think he should be able to promote. Ty for readin but take this into consideration Alex and hydro and I don't wanna start a fight or fights just stating this and to shino idk u well but grate on mod and I hope u do good. Just get to know forums and u got my respect!!! Lol contact me ing if u wanna be friends or need help
Back to top Go down
tomerbomber8

A-scape Forum Points : 24745

Major issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major issue   Major issue EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:22 pm

completly agre!!!!!!!!!!
ichigo doesnt help any1 i asked him like a million times to answer a question and he replies "no"
arnt staff members supposed to help?
Back to top Go down

Major issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: General discussion :: Assasinscape-
Jump to: