AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY

Go down 
+4
chris
locoa531
hitman
alex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alex
Owner
Owner

A-scape Forum Points : 24788

ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY Empty
PostSubject: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 am

In efforts to promote our server the staff of assasinscapez are going to raley off 3 acc's at absolutly no cost on your behalf
here are the rules of the game every one is aloud 1 vote there are 3 acc's to place your vote on the first acc is a combat premade acc the way this works is the winner will be aloud to select the name of there new acc and we will reset it with 99 in all combat skills.
the second acc is a skiller as well as the first the winner is aloud to pick the name of there acc and that acc will be preset with all 99 skill
the final acc is one of the best this acc is a basic lvl 3 acc but it will be set up with free donator for life you will be given the chose of a user name for that acc

now the acc's will not be preloaded with any items only basic starter package the only thing that will change is the levels you receive when you start now keep in mind there are 3 different acc's every one is aloud to select only 1 if you try to select another you will be automaticly disqualified

to apply for acc u want simply reply to this post with ur in game name and ether
1.combat
2.skiller
3.donator

i wish every one luck
Thanks for playing assasinscapez
Back to top Go down
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

A-scape Forum Points : 24822

PostSubject: i want to win!   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:49 am

my ingame name is "hitman"
id like to put my name in for number 3.
ty and i hope i win =]
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24898

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:10 am

I say 3 cuz itz not fun just getting all the skills lol plus Alex if I win it. I prob won't cuz I never do but if I do can o get donater on my acc. Ty and gl to hitmam
Back to top Go down
chris
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24868

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:06 pm

3 donar items rock : locoa u aint got no confidence only 3 players have entered...
Back to top Go down
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

A-scape Forum Points : 24822

PostSubject: yea gl all   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:25 am

i hope i win but gl to both of you. and locoa you really do need more confidence =].

i am -> santa
Back to top Go down
alex
Owner
Owner

A-scape Forum Points : 24788

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:47 am

Ight well this is over and i will chose one of 3 in total random trust me any one can win good luck people and i will anounce resaults soon
Back to top Go down
Scuzzy

A-scape Forum Points : 24729

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

So um, if this is still going... I would like to choose number 2 Razz

My in-game name is scuzzy!

And here's hoping i win!

~thanks Scuzzy
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24304

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:57 am

alex wrote:
In efforts to promote our server the staff of assasinscapez are going to raley off 3 acc's at absolutly no cost on your behalf
here are the rules of the game every one is aloud 1 vote there are 3 acc's to place your vote on the first acc is a combat premade acc the way this works is the winner will be aloud to select the name of there new acc and we will reset it with 99 in all combat skills.
the second acc is a skiller as well as the first the winner is aloud to pick the name of there acc and that acc will be preset with all 99 skill
the final acc is one of the best this acc is a basic lvl 3 acc but it will be set up with free donator for life you will be given the chose of a user name for that acc

now the acc's will not be preloaded with any items only basic starter package the only thing that will change is the levels you receive when you start now keep in mind there are 3 different acc's every one is aloud to select only 1 if you try to select another you will be automaticly disqualified

to apply for acc u want simply reply to this post with ur in game name and ether
1.combat
2.skiller
3.donator

i wish every one luck

^I have no idea what any of that means.
Back to top Go down
hydro
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 24984

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:05 am

Xyo wrote:
alex wrote:

1.combat
2.skiller
3.donator

i wish every one luck

^I have no idea what any of that means.

you need an IQ over your shoe size to understand it so...... yeah
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24898

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:17 pm

lol hydro
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24304

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:34 pm

locoa531 wrote:
lol hydro

This topic is dead, please look at the date it was posted.

Refrain from posting on Dead Topics in the future.
Back to top Go down
abezilla13
abezilla13

A-scape Forum Points : 24407

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm

my ingame name is abezilla13 and i am going for the number 3.donator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY   ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY Empty

Back to top Go down

ASSASINSCAPEZ ACC RALEY
Page 1 of 1