AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

New donator exlusives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alex
Owner
Owner

A-scape Forum Points : 24798

New donator exlusives Empty
PostSubject: New donator exlusives   New donator exlusives EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 am

Along with many little updates me and hydro decided to try and promote donators through this effort me and him were sucsesfull in making a working construction that works only for donators not even staff can do to aquire this ability you must donate ether money or something productive to server me and hydro will work on constant update to make server much better but most of all we need our players support for the server

for the new construction it does not require a lvl only commands the base command is ::wrtobj (object id) no we do not provide the object ids we might later in the future but for the moment you must get them your self also with this skill u are aloud to spawn any object within the sertain limits we have provided you with but when you log out your work will be erased at the moment we are working to fix part of it but soon donators will have the chance for there work to be shown around the server this does not include every persons project nor does it mean we have to show your work but it does mean if u make something really nice and show it to a admin or higher level staff member then it will have the same chance as any other donators work of being shown on map

we hope you enjoy our new update we will be working hard to keep adding more so enjoy

by: hydro and alex
Back to top Go down
k0 1s l4m3

A-scape Forum Points : 24518

PostSubject: Re: New donator exlusives   New donator exlusives EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Awesome!!!! This will be great. cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
k0 1s l4m3

A-scape Forum Points : 24518

PostSubject: Re: New donator exlusives   New donator exlusives EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 24994

PostSubject: Re: New donator exlusives   New donator exlusives EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:14 pm

please don't spam the forum.
you recieve a warning for this
next time you will recieve a 24 hour ban from the forums
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24314

PostSubject: Re: New donator exlusives   New donator exlusives EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 am

k0 1s l4m3 wrote:
lol!

This is a useless post, please refrain from such posts in the future, this is one infraction, consider it as a warning.

P.S : If you want to add something to your post, EDIT your last post instead of making another one just to say ''Lol''
This is obvious stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New donator exlusives   New donator exlusives Empty

Back to top Go down

New donator exlusives
Page 1 of 1