AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Shawn's administrator application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shawn
Hero
Hero
shawn

A-scape Forum Points : 24918

Shawn's administrator application Empty
PostSubject: Shawn's administrator application   Shawn's administrator application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:59 pm

hello my name is shawn , i am currently a moderator, i feel strongly about choosing to ask for a promotion because of how well ( i feel ) i have done and how others feel towards me. i have been around a while and know most prices and locations. i am happy that Hondsdolheid won the votes, but i would like to step my game up and apply for this position aswell. i am willing to do any type of interview or testing for this , onece again thanks shawn Smile
Back to top Go down
shawn
Hero
Hero
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's administrator application   Shawn's administrator application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

shawn wrote:
hello my name is shawn , i am currently a moderator, i feel strongly about choosing to ask for a promotion because of how well ( i feel ) i have done and how others feel towards me. i have been around a while and know most prices and locations. i am happy that Hondsdolheid won the votes, but i would like to step my game up and apply for this position aswell. i am willing to do any type of interview or testing for this , onece again thanks shawn Smile
this goes for forums aswell
Back to top Go down
hondsdolheid
Admin
Admin
hondsdolheid

A-scape Forum Points : 24976

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's administrator application   Shawn's administrator application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:09 pm

i know you deserve it and i hope you will get it someday but there got to be more people online i think, anywayz ill be cheering for you Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
shawn
Hero
Hero
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's administrator application   Shawn's administrator application EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:10 pm

hondsdolheid wrote:
i know you deserve it and i hope you will get it someday but there got to be more people online i think, anywayz ill be cheering for you Very Happy cheers
thanks Smile <3
Back to top Go down
chris
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24978

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's administrator application   Shawn's administrator application EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:29 pm

ncie and read my app ik that not enough players for that many staff but once we get more popular and i think we will considering were prob the only serbver with 100% working hween event and then prob gonna be christmas and shit too so w/e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's administrator application   Shawn's administrator application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn's administrator application
Page 1 of 1