AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chris
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24918

Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. Empty
PostSubject: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Real name- Chris
Ingame name- chris
Age-15 turning 16 on november 9th but idk y it says im 14..

How long have you been playing the server-
I have played since im not sure how long exactly but i think i played when alex was the only coder and i have players on my friends list alex doesn't remember so probably a while now.

What postition are you aming for?- I am going for ingame or forum mod, but i will take any thing higher.
Why should we pick you?- I am a active player ( i cannot play before like 3:15 pm eastern tiem because i am at school) and active on forums. I care about this server and would buy it a vps if i could but i can not at the time. Also i have been staff on many servers. I was ingame mod on Sinsterpk Hellsangels and Cool-pk. i was a forum mod on Hagoscape but i was only a forum mod for about a week because the owners brother passed and he didnt want to have a server anymore Crying or Very sad I was also admin on pkheavenz and i pwned chaospk for a while until my router was ddosed. I am a great staff member and i carry out my responsibilityas a staff and respect my powers and abilities. i also treat higher ranked and lower ranked staff with respect and help then when they need it. I also bring in a ton of players 9 ive gotten about 15?) and i am trying to get them to be more active on forums
What would u do to a spammer?- it depends what they are spamming if its selling something ex SELLING WHITE PHAT 1B or ::help or anything else besides advertising then i would warn and then mute. if they were flaming a staff i would mute If they were advertising and i were a mod i would jail them and mute or ipmute them ( idk what mods can do its different on most servers ).
What if someone had possibly duped items?- First i would take a screenshot of the items ( so that they cant drop once i start asking questions ). Second i would ask where they got them from and if they said I got from a player i would ask who and then interogate them too but i would also tell a admin considering the possibilite that the other player duped the items. If they "got form a dparty" i would jail because i know that alex only drops like up to 5 phats/santas.
Any other thoughts?- Yes i would like to say that i really think alex and hydro have worked hard on this server and everything they do makes the server more fun. Also i love to help players have a more fun expirance on this server and teach them new training techniques or ways of earning money.
A little about yourself?- I am turning 16. i live in Ohio ( the us ) with my sister, locoa531, and parents. i play football and basketball for my school and xbox360 at home (mw2 ftw). I am fun and love jokes but i can't stand " your mom" and "your dad" jokes because my best friend is adopted after his parents were in a car accident and they passed away. Also i lost my aunt who i am very close too and i feel very bad for my cousin. I am a straight A student and im a very good kid ( so ive been told ). Also staff or not if any player is expirencing a probelm with the server or a staff/player u can pm me and i will do everything in my power to make things right.
-chris ( i edited my app because i honestly did not put that much effort into my first one, i was very tired that day, so here is my new and improved one. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND TELL ME IF YOU THINK I WOULD BE A GOOD STAFF MEMBER

Last edited by chris on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24948

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:22 pm

yes

ps he made me do this or else i couldnt get the website link:D
Back to top Go down
chris
chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:29 pm

lol u said u would vote 4 me and then asked 4 link..
Back to top Go down
hondsdolheid
Admin
Admin
hondsdolheid

A-scape Forum Points : 24916

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 pm

hey, nice apply but i dont think we are in need for more mods till more people come to the server.
i will tell to Hydro you posted a apply
Back to top Go down
chris
chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:51 pm

YEA TRUE AND I DIDNT KNOW U GOT MOD SO DID SHAWN GET ADMIN?
Back to top Go down
hondsdolheid
Admin
Admin
hondsdolheid

A-scape Forum Points : 24916

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:54 pm

i got admin pos and shawn is still a mod for now
Back to top Go down
hydro
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25034

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:51 pm

nice application, good that your honest.
but i gotta ask you one question, do you have experience on forumotion forums (as a staff member)?
like, do you know how to move, delete, lock, edit posts?
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
shawn
Hero
Hero
shawn

A-scape Forum Points : 24858

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 pm

i do hydro Smile
Back to top Go down
chris
chris

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm

a little bit im not a pro cuz i was staff on a forum motion forums for a little but server wnt down so... but u can interview me if u wnat idc i aint got nothing to hide

Laughing
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24948

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Idk I just mad that u all ignoring me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.   Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris's epic staff application READ IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: General discussion :: Staff application-
Jump to: