AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Report a player : Loljizzz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24384

Report a player : Loljizzz Empty
PostSubject: Report a player : Loljizzz   Report a player : Loljizzz EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 am

Hello, I'm here today to report a player, I'm reporting him for disobeying staff members, spamming and lying about him doing all of that, He spammed the word ''Hax0r'' but too bad I couldn't take a screenshot at that time, but there are a lot of witnesses, he also called Parker a 'Queer' and after his main account was muted, he made another account (Offensive account), And also, he said that nothing would happen to him because he wasn't ''warned'', he was warned WAY too many times and he still kept on going, he insisted that Hydro won't do anything while thinking he wasn't warned, And he kept making these random accounts with gibberish names, here are the screenshots, I think you'll figure it out.

Report a player : Loljizzz 66gg7m

Report a player : Loljizzz 1215289

Report a player : Loljizzz 9gejxf
Back to top Go down
parker

A-scape Forum Points : 24600

Report a player : Loljizzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a player : Loljizzz   Report a player : Loljizzz EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 am

I support xyo in all he said as a witness. Here is a pic of loljizz spamming haxor.
http://tinypic.com/r/2hxrhtw/7
Back to top Go down

Report a player : Loljizzz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: Bad boyz :: Report a player-
Jump to: