AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Skillzlight Staff Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skillzlight

A-scape Forum Points : 23665

Skillzlight Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:40 pm

IRL name: Joe Auz
My age is: 15 turning 16 in April.
My timezone is: Eastern, as i live in Florida
IGN name: Skillzlight
I would like to apply for: Mod, Admin, Co-Owner.
I have been playing AssassinScapez for: Around a month and a half now. So i have alot of knowledge about the server.
I deserve this position because: Well, i have been playing for a while now. I feel that if i have a Staff position that i can help the server out more and i can also punish people that break the rules. If i got the position I would definatly help out other staff and non staff WAY more because i will have more respect and powers to do what is right.
I would do better at this job then the other ones applying for this job because of: I have been playing longer than most, I love to help other players, I'm very social, very kind, I love helping people, and I would be a better Staff than the others because i know the rules, the limits of the players and the expectations of the other staff members.
My timeplay during a weekday is: Everyday, for more than 2 hours unless something special is going on in my personal life.
My timeplay during a whole weekend is: 24/7 except for mornings. I play from maybe noon or 1 o'clock untill around 2 or 3 A.M.
Additional information: Hello, im Skillzlight most of you know me. And most of you know me as a nice and kind person. Well, I've helped many Staff before. I have also helped collect illegal items such as Santa Hats and Party Hats.

Thank you for reading my Application. I hope you liked it and have a good day. ~Skillzlight~

Last edited by skillzlight on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25064

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 pm

The application is well sorted and easy to read.
You seem like a nice and helpful person i've seen you around sometimes. Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
skillzlight

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Hydro wrote:
The application is well sorted and easy to read.
You seem like a nice and helpful person i've seen you around sometimes. Good luck Wink

Thank you Hydro. I appreciate it alot.

~Skillzlight~
Back to top Go down
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

A-scape Forum Points : 24902

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:17 pm

yea gl on getting a position u are a big help.
Back to top Go down
skillzlight

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:32 am

hitman wrote:
yea gl on getting a position u are a big help.

Thanks hitman Smile

Last edited by skillzlight on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H A T E
Respected
Respected
H A T E

A-scape Forum Points : 24068

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 pm

I've seen you around, and i've heard no complaints, all I hear is how people like you. good luck.
Back to top Go down
skillzlight

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:36 pm

H A T E wrote:
I've seen you around, and i've heard no complaints, all I hear is how people like you. good luck.

Thanks man I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo

A-scape Forum Points : 24781

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:51 pm

nice app the colors gave me a headache and thank you for the illegal items i enjoyed deleting them anyways skillz the why you should get it part does need some work if was up to me id say no because it doesn't matter how long you have been here because anyone can learn the entire server in 2 days tops if they really tried and you do help and are on a lot but this isn't up to me so goodluck
Back to top Go down
skillzlight

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Ichigo wrote:
nice app the colors gave me a headache and thank you for the illegal items i enjoyed deleting them anyways skillz the why you should get it part does need some work if was up to me id say no because it doesn't matter how long you have been here because anyone can learn the entire server in 2 days tops if they really tried and you do help and are on a lot but this isn't up to me so goodluck

okay thanks Ichigo i will take your comment into consideration and make it better Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skillzlight Staff Application.   Skillzlight Staff Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Skillzlight Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1