AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

nw cool prizes for minis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

A-scape Forum Points : 24847

nw cool prizes for minis Empty
PostSubject: nw cool prizes for minis   nw cool prizes for minis EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 am

ok so ik we got a lot of duping and crap bu d liek to suggest new items for prizes in mini games.
but to keep it from beeing useful t dupers make it so u need like a certain amount of points to even weild the items.

1.like add a ss-my fav wep =].
2.add like sara-zammy flags.
3.add pk armors like vesta-statius-idk if there able to be coded on 317 but there cool.
4.this 1 probably good for gwd drops but arma helm and bandos boots.

also fixing the graphics on some items such as bandos kite and some skill capes would be nice-not that urgent.

and maybe addingskill cape emotes i can probably get u the codes if u need them.

i hope u read and concider this ty and good bye =].
Back to top Go down
hondsdolheid
Admin
Admin
hondsdolheid

A-scape Forum Points : 24891

PostSubject: Re: nw cool prizes for minis   nw cool prizes for minis EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:38 pm

we have toldyouguys alot of time be4,if you can get hydro or alex the right codes forskillcape emotes they can prblyadd them.( SOZ FOR THE NOSCAPES BUT THE KEYBOARD IS FKEDUP )
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24923

PostSubject: Re: nw cool prizes for minis   nw cool prizes for minis EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:21 am

i agree and they obviously agreed 2 (hense new clan war shop) but i also think we should have that shop at pits... cuz u can fight ur friends if they ninjas (just a thought)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nw cool prizes for minis   nw cool prizes for minis Empty

Back to top Go down

nw cool prizes for minis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: Suggestions :: Server-
Jump to: