AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Swagger's Admin Application! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
swagger
swagger

A-scape Forum Points : 24613

Swagger's Admin Application! :D Empty
PostSubject: Swagger's Admin Application! :D   Swagger's Admin Application! :D EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:04 am

In-game name: Swagger

E-mail: katzftw@yahoo.com

Why should you get Admin?: I am a very responsible, chill, active, fun, and nice person and I have a lot of experience with being staff of all positions including being promoted to Co-Owner a few times. I love playin rsps's and I started playing this server and it looks really fun.

What are you gonna do as a Admin?: I will help the server, advertise for it, protect it, help others, be fun, not give items to non-staff members unless it's under the owner's response, I will do anything that it told by the owners or other players, I will be nice and treat everyone with respect, and I will be a great staff member and you will not regret it.

How many times you have been Staff before?: Mod: 11 times|Admin:7 times|Head-Admin 8 times| Co-Owner: twice. I have never gotten demoted, banned or had a complaint on any server I have ever played on.

How will you be active?: Pretty much everyday for a while.

Will you treat everyone the same?: Yes, of course no one deserves to be treated badly.

Will you obey the rules?: Yes, unless the owner tells me to break them (:

How often will you contribute to forums?: Everyday holmes! (:

Any other relevant information?: I will do anything I am told and I am a very responsible person when it comes to staff positions. If you need to contact me for further questions talk to me on forums or add me in game!

Thank you for reading,

-Swagger.
Back to top Go down

Swagger's Admin Application! :D
Page 1 of 1