AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

The Elemental Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eons

A-scape Forum Points : 24650

The Elemental Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Elemental Dragon   The Elemental Dragon EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 pm

The Elemental Dragon- The foulest monster in all of AssassinScapez!
With four heads this dragon is unbeatable if fought alone Surprised

Level 999, hitting up to a maximum of 85! With 5000Hp! It uses mage and range for the most part but may even melee once in a while Surprised

With 1 head of air, 1 head of water, 1 head of earth, and 1 head of fire, all merged into its all powerful body made up of black matter :0

Many have attempted to fight this wretched creature but have failed miserably for they were on their own.. Can you and your team overcome it? Can you send it back to the pits of hell that it has crawled from? Test your strength today :]

P.S.: Sorry I wanted to make it somewhat dramatic :] It should be found in a small-ish cave with no safespots, just a round area- & to get to it you need to kill hellhounds until they drop a key (1 in 20 chance of drop) which you click to teleport to the dragon (one time use) **Dragon is in multi-attack area & uses prayers like the Kalphite queen. :]
Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25009

The Elemental Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Dragon   The Elemental Dragon EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Eons wrote:
The Elemental Dragon- The foulest monster in all of AssassinScapez!
With four heads this dragon is unbeatable if fought alone Surprised

Level 999, hitting up to a maximum of 85! With 5000Hp! It uses mage and range for the most part but may even melee once in a while Surprised

With 1 head of air, 1 head of water, 1 head of earth, and 1 head of fire, all merged into its all powerful body made up of black matter :0

Many have attempted to fight this wretched creature but have failed miserably for they were on their own.. Can you and your team overcome it? Can you send it back to the pits of hell that it has crawled from? Test your strength today :]

P.S.: Sorry I wanted to make it somewhat dramatic :] It should be found in a small-ish cave with no safespots, just a round area- & to get to it you need to kill hellhounds until they drop a key (1 in 20 chance of drop) which you click to teleport to the dragon (one time use) **Dragon is in multi-attack area & uses prayers like the Kalphite queen. :]

sounds sweet, altought i dont model.. i only code...
maybe you should ask Xavi (Alex's bro)
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net

The Elemental Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: Suggestions :: Server-
Jump to: