AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

leow444 runnin for mod :)?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leow444

A-scape Forum Points : 24728

leow444 runnin for mod :)? Empty
PostSubject: leow444 runnin for mod :)?   leow444 runnin for mod :)? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 pm

heyooo its leow444 and i would like to apply for mod, i've been mod on sevrel other servers that i have quit because of a horrible owner... hopefully that doesnt happen to alex Smile anyhoo, uhm... when i joined i thought it would be a good server for me because oh what kind it was. i have help people get stuff like, i helped ruler get his d-plate (he has not gotted it yet tho...) i also when i had every p-hat and santa hat and bunny ears (not duped because im not any staff yet) i gave some to a few people who then asked for more stuff... (not kewl Razz ) and ive made friends with alot of the staff, although i do not remember their names... (i has short term memerie loss when it comes to games Razz ) but anyway, i hope i get mod because that would just be epic, thanks and goodbye Smile
Back to top Go down

leow444 runnin for mod :)?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: General discussion :: Staff application-
Jump to: