AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

oo y so many noobs getting staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

A-scape Forum Points : 24922

oo y so many noobs getting staff  Empty
PostSubject: oo y so many noobs getting staff    oo y so many noobs getting staff  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 am

Username : Hitman

Position applying for : Moderator

How long have you been playing : about 3rd day of server so like 2+ weeks

Past Experiences : i have owned my own servers i have been admin on 7 474 servers with 200+ players
Why should we pick you : I can help improve the server by getting players and advertising. as i already do.

If 2 players got into a flame war, what would you do : i would first ask them to stop then individually question them why they were flameing then try and solve problem as best as i can.
If someone started spamming things like : ''this server sucks'' or ''imma ddos this server'' I would give them 3 warnings, if they did not stop after the warnings i would mute and report player if they continued to make new accs and spam id ip , but only if absolutly nesecary
Have you ever gotten in trouble? : No

Anything else we should know? : Not much.. I'm 17, My real name is ryan and I currently live in the usa, florida I like playing soccer and im pretty funny easy going but get the job done, i know all the staff and help people alot and ive played longer then all current staff and help more then most staff except honds my buddy =]

Thanks for reading.
i am -> santa

Last edited by hitman on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24404

PostSubject: No.   oo y so many noobs getting staff  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 am

Wow... Nice copying some words from my application, I vote no, MAKE YOUR OWN. -.-
Back to top Go down
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

PostSubject: you not honored?   oo y so many noobs getting staff  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Xyo wrote:
Wow... Nice copying some words from my application, I vote no, MAKE YOUR OWN. -.-

well i dont beleive i even see you on ever but yet you make an app?
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24998

PostSubject: Re: oo y so many noobs getting staff    oo y so many noobs getting staff  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 am

Rofl yes u help more then most current staff and if you don't get mod atleast support like me
Back to top Go down
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

PostSubject: that would be nice   oo y so many noobs getting staff  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:44 pm

locoa531 wrote:
Rofl yes u help more then most current staff and if you don't get mod atleast support like me

ty and you help alot to and i would like to be support or mod

i am-> santa
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24404

PostSubject: Re: oo y so many noobs getting staff    oo y so many noobs getting staff  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:01 am

You --->noob

Get the fuck out noob you don't deserve staff

Hope you don't get it, Oh and write this important note, Are you writing? Pick up a pen and write down : ''I am a noob and a smartass''.

Fuck off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oo y so many noobs getting staff    oo y so many noobs getting staff  Empty

Back to top Go down

oo y so many noobs getting staff
Page 1 of 1