AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

DEMOTE Death skill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24404

DEMOTE Death skill Empty
PostSubject: DEMOTE Death skill   DEMOTE Death skill EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 am

Moderator : Death skill

What did he do : He's a moderator after what he did ( I will explain it below) And isn't helpful + doesn't help anyone.

Explanation : Ok first of all, When I was a moderator, ''Death skill'' asked me to ban him and ''mute'', Of course I didn't do that because he didn't do anything wrong, Him asking me to do that was a great sign that he didn't want to stay at this server and didn't like it, Next day I come on and find that he's a moderator.

PROOF of him being unhelpful while standing around FREE and somebody asking him how to take off the ninja monkey :

DEMOTE Death skill 2u7ljbs

DEMOTE Death skill 10ndvs3

Nice job choosing new staff members. -.-

Demote please.

-Xyo
Back to top Go down
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

A-scape Forum Points : 24922

DEMOTE Death skill Empty
PostSubject: i agree we need new staff   DEMOTE Death skill EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:39 am

well most of these staff like samy jennifer they dont help players like they should a kid asked me "hitman" for staff not knowing im not owner and they ban him i saw no warnings for the noob. they also were screaming every1 logg off idk y but they up to something maybe =].
i am ->santa
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

DEMOTE Death skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTE Death skill   DEMOTE Death skill EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:28 am

kk faggot
Back to top Go down
Sarah

A-scape Forum Points : 24652

DEMOTE Death skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTE Death skill   DEMOTE Death skill EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 am

LOL, there's no proof of anything there.. except you standing around, telling that guy ... plus, you can't get de-moted, from being un-helpful for a first time, serious.. he could've been AFK for instance...

~ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

DEMOTE Death skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTE Death skill   DEMOTE Death skill EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 am

The screenshot of him saying that he doesn't care if he gets demoted = PROOF HE'S NOT AFK, that happened at the same time that guy asked for help, I told death skill to help him but.. you know.
Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25084

DEMOTE Death skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTE Death skill   DEMOTE Death skill EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:08 am

Xyo wrote:
The screenshot of him saying that he doesn't care if he gets demoted = PROOF HE'S NOT AFK, that happened at the same time that guy asked for help, I told death skill to help him but.. you know.

doesn't matter? that guy got demoted like 3 weeks ago...
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24998

DEMOTE Death skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTE Death skill   DEMOTE Death skill EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 pm

he was only a temp mod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEMOTE Death skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTE Death skill   DEMOTE Death skill Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOTE Death skill
Page 1 of 1