AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Administrator promotion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24404

Administrator promotion Empty
PostSubject: Administrator promotion   Administrator promotion EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 am

Hello, I am currently a moderator and I would like to ask for a promotion. Smile

USERNAME : Xyo

BIRTHDAY : 29/8/1997

WHERE U LIVE : Asia

STAFF EXPERIENCE : I was a Co-owner at Kevenscape, A moderator on Thunderscape, An Administrator on K3noscape, A forum moderator on Tsrscape, An Administrator on EmoSkillz, and a moderator HERE.

ARE YOU GOOD WITH PLAYERS : Yes, I always help all players who are in need and I have never declined their need for help, I have helped many players and I have recieved a ''thank you'' many times.

DO YOU BAN PEOPLE EASILY : I only ban people who don't obey the IMPORTANT part of the rules, I'm a moderator now and I haven't banned anyone for doing anything, I always give them warnings, I only ban them if they did something serious.

ARE YOU GOOD WITH OTHER STAFF : Yes I respect all staff members and I have no grudge on any of them, I always help them when they ask me something, And I am friendly with them.

DO YOU CURRENTLY PLAY ANY OTHER SERVER'S : No, I don't play any other server since I need to focus on this one, After all, I AM a staff member.

IF SO NAMES OF OTHER SERVERS : -------

WHAT YOU THINK QUALIFIES U FOR ADMIN ON ASSASINSCAPEZ : As I said, I have always helped all players, I have always respected all staff members + players, I have never abused, I have played since this server came out and I have a lot of experience as an Administrator.

HOW LONG A DAY DO YOU PLAY ON THE SERVER : 8 hours+

ARE U ACTIVE ON SERVER AS WELL AS FORUMS : Yes, I spend as much time on the forums as I spend on the server.
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24998

Administrator promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administrator promotion   Administrator promotion EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:50 am

Hmm when I'm on u usually aren't so idk but when I was on when u were idk I'd u were teleing to them or way cuz they did::help and like other people u didn't say way but w/e I think u deserve admin so gl and yea from me
Back to top Go down

Administrator promotion
Page 1 of 1