AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Costume partys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chris
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24968

Costume partys Empty
PostSubject: Costume partys   Costume partys EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Lol well I want to brin something from another server to this one'
It's called costume partys and it's wear people dress up in cool outfits and then u go to slayer tower and then u line up against the walls in he room tele to first then he host says up or down and if up u go to the next room and line up. This goes on until the host picks the winner then they get a big prize.
I will be hosting one of these 2morrow at like 3:00-4:00 eastern time the theme will be anything cool and or sexy. There will be 1 2 3 place first place wins a white phat and a Santa second place is a white phat third is a Ags we might not have the three places depending on how many players I hope u all participate and I ask that any staff that want to participate wear only items that players can get Idc if here long as long as other players can get them. Pm me for any info and I ask that u don't have a party until after mine I want mine to be the first one on the serve so pls participate and wait for me. I don't care wat u wear just make it cool and for the people with less money don't whine if u don't win cuz the outfit I'm going to wear will be a cheap one but it's pretty beastly but comment way u think but no matter way I'm having the party So this is meant to be a fun event and it will be tomorrow at 3:00-4:00 I will announce when for sure but between then and it's eastern timezone and I know a lot of players play at that time so bye afro
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24998

Costume partys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume partys   Costume partys EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:59 pm

This is a really good idea it was fun on other servers also i think Chris will want someone to help guard for him like a staff member for anyone who flames if they lose
Back to top Go down
shawn
Hero
Hero
shawn

A-scape Forum Points : 24908

Costume partys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume partys   Costume partys EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:50 pm

i find this a good idea as well but as you can see we are allready having an event , maybe you could host this and possibly staff will give you prizes to give to winners
Back to top Go down
hydro
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25084

Costume partys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume partys   Costume partys EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:07 am

i didnt have patience to read all that shit :s
but as i read the first few lines it seemed like a nice event hosted by a player. good luck doing this tomorrow! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
chris
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24968

Costume partys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume partys   Costume partys EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:26 pm

OMFG FUCKING SERVERS DOWN AND YES HYRDO IT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE ITEMS FROM STAFF AND I COULD USE A BODY GAURD UM IM GOING TO RESCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW AND WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP GOING DOWN?!?!?! W/E SO RESHECULED TOMMOROW AT SAME TIME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Costume partys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costume partys   Costume partys Empty

Back to top Go down

Costume partys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: General discussion :: Anything-
Jump to: