AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT

Go down 
5 posters

XYO IS
good staff
XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT I_vote_lcap40%XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
decent staff
XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT I_vote_lcap20%XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
bad staff
XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT I_vote_lcap0%XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TOO STRICT
 20% [ 1 ]
too harsh
XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT I_vote_lcap0%XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
bad staff, too strict, too harsh
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
chris
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24893

XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT Empty
PostSubject: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Xyo yell muted me for using caps and actual mute because i called him a kid..... HE IS A KID anyway answer the poll plz
Back to top Go down
hydro
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25009

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Umm, i still think he is good, even tough this inconviniece or however you spell it...
He can be a little strict sometimes, but doesn't mean he is bad staff
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
chris
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24893

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:07 pm

hydro wrote:
Umm, i still think he is good, even tough this inconviniece or however you spell it...
He can be a little strict sometimes, but doesn't mean he is bad staff
um he bans if u cuss near him..
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24329

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:09 am

Chris, you used caps, I said don't use caps, you used caps, I ignored, you called me a kid 2 minutes after that, I muted, Don't treat staff members like people under you, learn your place, I'm strict with rule breakers only, besides, if I ban when people cuss near me then you would have been banned a long time ago.

-Xyo
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24923

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:02 am

newsflash staff are here to help and stop rule breakers so everyone is equal plus muting someone for calling u a kid? wat do u do when they swear at u. but honestly your to strict
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:17 am

locoa531 wrote:
newsflash staff are here to help and stop rule breakers so everyone is equal plus muting someone for calling u a kid? wat do u do when they swear at u. but honestly your to strict

That's the problem with the staff here, YOU are staff, you should have great grammar in whatever language you speak, you should use capitals when you start a sentence, YOU are staff, You MUST be strict, you're not a normal player here, you should stop with the ''u'' and ''your'' and ''wat'', YOU are staff, You shouldn't take jokes that mock you lightly, you should be serious, YOU are staff, you should be fair but not TOO fair, you are a staff member who wants to be respected, if you want to be then you better have all those qualities, YOU are staff, you should always get proof when somebody tries to frame you of abusing, besides, Chris once PMed me on chat and said ''bitch'', And then when I kicked him on this chatroom he said ''no I didn't! he abuse!'' If I had taken a screenshot at that time then he wouldn't be here now, I remember this but I doubt he does.

-Xyo
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24923

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:22 am

ok first off idc about grammar second idc if people joke about me untill it gets outa hand but as long as we do our job idc how we handle it, xyo i dont hate u i just disagree how strict u are so no hard feelings
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:28 am

locoa531 wrote:
ok first off idc about grammar second idc if people joke about me untill it gets outa hand but as long as we do our job idc how we handle it, xyo i dont hate u i just disagree how strict u are so no hard feelings

It's not about if you ''care'' or not, you either do it or there's a 50% chance you get demoted, grammar is important when it comes to being staff, if you're a normal player then you can do whatever you want as long as it's not breaking the rules, YOU MUST BE STRICT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR POSITION, that's enough said.
Back to top Go down
H A T E
Respected
Respected
H A T E

A-scape Forum Points : 24013

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:47 pm

I haven't heard of Xyo banning anyone for cursing. I have cussed around him, and what he does is "Please do not cuss" he also does not ban you after ignoring once or twice, he usually waits untill it starts to get to the other players. In my eyes that is a good staff member, just because he muted you doesn't mean he is bad staff.

Honestly im beginning to think its NOT the staff and its the players who wish they were staff that gets all this "EVERYONE IS BAD STAFF" thing going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT   XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT Empty

Back to top Go down

XYO AND HIS STAFF SPOT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: General discussion :: Anything-
Jump to: