AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Ninjapro's support or mod application

Go down 
+4
hondsdolheid
kinky hippo
Baller6107
ninjapro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ninjapro
Owner
Owner

A-scape Forum Points : 23953

Ninjapro's support or mod application Empty
PostSubject: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 am

*IRL name: Liam Henstra
My age is: 16
My timezone is: United Kingdom (London Time)
IGN name: Ninjapro

I would like to apply for: Support or Mod
I have been playing AssassinScapez for: About 1 month
I deserve this position because: I am always willing to go out of my way and help players both old and new and staff.
I would do better at this job then the other ones applying for this job because of: When ever I am on i always try and help people. i always follow the rules and always help staff with dupping or illegal items. (ask Honds)

My timeplay during a weekday is: 6-7 Hours
My timeplay during a whole weekend is: 10-12 Hours

*Additional information: I always try my best to help people if i can, and if i cant i will always try to find out for them.

Back to top Go down
Baller6107

A-scape Forum Points : 24457

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 am

I also think that ninja has a wonderful game ethic and would be a great person to the collection of this community.

Goodluck Liam and i hope you get the position Smile
Back to top Go down
kinky hippo

A-scape Forum Points : 24019

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 am

definantly deserves support or mod great guy and very kind deserves it 100%! seen him many of times helping people and going out his way too help new players good luck mate Smile
Back to top Go down
hondsdolheid
Admin
Admin
hondsdolheid

A-scape Forum Points : 24891

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:39 am

I agree, we got alot staff right now that is VERY inactive and you've helped me out alot.
So i wish you the best luck.
Back to top Go down
ninjapro
Owner
Owner

A-scape Forum Points : 23953

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:51 am

thanks amy and every1 for supporting me
Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25009

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:57 am

Your obviously active, helpful and nice too everyone. Seems well loved by the community.
Good Luck in getting Mod\Support Liam
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24923

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

agree with all the above, to many support if any id say mod+ but there gonna be full reset soon so chances will increase
Back to top Go down
Xyo
Respected
Respected
Xyo

A-scape Forum Points : 24329

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:06 am

I say no, you get in trouble too often, you don't obey staff, you have 3 posts on forums, and you're clearly inactive on it.
Back to top Go down
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

A-scape Forum Points : 24847

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Xyo wrote:
I say no, you get in trouble too often, you don't obey staff, you have 3 posts on forums, and you're clearly inactive on it.

honestly out of all the players ur my #2 on my shit list u disrespected me so much and ninjapro is a good active player in game i do agree though he needs to be more active on forums.

gl ninja.
Back to top Go down
hydro
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25009

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 pm

hitman wrote:
Xyo wrote:

honestly out of all the players ur my #2 on my shit list u disrespected me so much and ninjapro is a good active player in game i do agree though he needs to be more active on forums.

gl ninja.
Calm down, this aint a thread for passing over shit at eachother.
He was simply commenting Ninja's app and reasoning why he shouldn't get promoted.
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjapro's support or mod application   Ninjapro's support or mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninjapro's support or mod application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: General discussion :: Staff application-
Jump to: