AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

str kings awesome app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
str king

A-scape Forum Points : 23600

str kings awesome app Empty
PostSubject: str kings awesome app   str kings awesome app EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:59 pm

hi all staff i couldn't find a template so this is off the top of my head.

Why should i become and admin: I think that i would make a great admin as i am on most of the day and night, i follow the rules and i am good with people and other staff.

How could i help as admin: I believe i could help as an admin by taking more serious action on spammers and repeat offender who break the rules as a moderator i can only ip-mute but they can still come back on different accounts and i am often the only staff on because of my time zone and with us drawing in more players i think it is a fair assumption for me to try and advance to the next level of staff.

Name in game:str king

I hope you like it and Merry Christmas
santa

Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25084

str kings awesome app Empty
PostSubject: Re: str kings awesome app   str kings awesome app EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:46 pm

there is a template stickied too this section, please use it or else your app wont come in to consideration.
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net

str kings awesome app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssasinScape :: General discussion :: Staff application-
Jump to: