AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Just a look at how bad our staff is

Go down 
+6
hondsdolheid
hydro
Hackz
locoa531
chris
Eons
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should some of these members be demoted?
Yes
Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 I_vote_lcap82%Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
No
Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Eons

A-scape Forum Points : 24725

Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:02 pm

Hydro wrote:
Eons wrote:
Shino wrote:
To be honest with you, People have different timezones so i would stop complaning about how un-active people are.. Unless you have NEVER seen them on.. Also Eons, You should post yourself up there for using a cheat client.. Secondly, I do help people, And scamming is a major issue in this server, Just like duping.

1- I'm a nerd :3 I play during the night sometimes and still never see these people on. You can ask Alex, we're in the same timezone and we're both on around 3AM-5AM sometimes
2- I'm not staff lmao, why would I be up there?
3- Do you have proof that I used a cheat client? Pics or Gtfo please.
4- When have I said anything about duping?
5- LearnWhatAScamIsPls. KayThankzBai.
afro

lulz, im sorry shino but: you got DOWNED xD

Woot Support from Hydro! Very Happy!

& @ Hackz- Teach Meh How to Sigggiee brah lmao
Back to top Go down
Shino
Shino

A-scape Forum Points : 24765

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 am

You're support, That means even if you're not mod, you're still staff (One way or another) Also eons, no point denying. I may not have proof but it ain't a coincidence if you and the person using a cheat client said the same thing. Btw, Selling donor items with out them knowing it is a donor item is a scam, Not a bloody "shity move".

Last edited by Shino on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Woops)
Back to top Go down
Eons

A-scape Forum Points : 24725

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Lol'd @ "Bloody shity move," teh hell are you, British? Go drink some tea -.- & Support doesn't count as staff as we can't tele to the staffzone, Alex doesn't think Support counts as staff either. & again- Get some proof, biscuit man.
Back to top Go down
Hackz
Respected
Respected
Hackz

A-scape Forum Points : 24678

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:08 pm

LOL.
Back to top Go down
chris
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24968

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 pm

rofl all the mods ingame r mod on forum but me :O i just noticed that
Back to top Go down
Sarah

A-scape Forum Points : 24652

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Hello, with the "parker" part you wrote, i honestly dis agree, he jails me constantly, and he also banned me yesterday for no reason... so now i'm completely against him, and won't give up till he's de-moted, This server can't afford Parker, Abusing his powers... I will get alot of people to tell you's what he's like, then maybe you'll notice, if there's a admin+ online, near him.. He sucks up, he acts different, but when they go, he's a complete ass...

Thanks,
Sarah.
Back to top Go down
parker

A-scape Forum Points : 24620

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 pm

I jailed you and banned you because you were refusing to delete or give me the party hat, which I told you was then illegal.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

A-scape Forum Points : 24652

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

I weren't refusing, I was asking you why i had to.. Then you chose to ignore, And instantly banned me... You didn't give me any warnings? If you want to argue with me, I'll get EVERYONE here, to tell everyone what an arse hole you're like...
Back to top Go down
parker

A-scape Forum Points : 24620

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

You were refusing, and when I told you why, you said that "Alex had talked about it and had not made it official" and when I did tell you it was official you refused to delete them so I jailed you.
Back to top Go down
Flegi
Mod
Mod

A-scape Forum Points : 24681

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Well, its true that i am kind of a inactive, its just because of my exams, i have one exam tomorrow and other one at friday, the next one after a week and a half at Wednesday, so i'll try to be more active during these ''tests''.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Flegi
Mod
Mod

A-scape Forum Points : 24681

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Eons wrote:
Chris- Doesn't help out players that often, punishes for stuff that shouldn't be punished for (i.e: "You're a fuck" <-- Yeah maybe if the kid spammed his ass off with flames it might be a mute, but not for calling someone a Fuck one time)

EVERY Staff member of Assasinscape,

If someone says bullshit like that, just don't give a fuck, if he insults, don't listen him, because you are the KID if you ban someone just for insulting you and so on, this is a game!

Thank you,
Flegi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a look at how bad our staff is   Just a look at how bad our staff is - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a look at how bad our staff is
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2