AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Elf Baby for Mod or Admin

Go down 
+5
Wtf im only
HardCore Skiller
TehNubz
Chickapole
Elf Baby
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Elf Baby

A-scape Forum Points : 24633

Elf Baby for Mod or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Hey everyone, Elf Baby here, most of you know me, some may not, but if not and you need anything, anything at all, let me know because i've been playing for a couple months or so and I'd be glad to help anyone who needs it!
IRL name: Ryan
My age is: 16
My timezone is: eastern us
IGN name:Elf Baby
I would like to apply for:Admin/Mod
I have been playing AssassinScapez for:A month, I really enjoy it because it has great staff, and I love to help anyone in need!
I would do better at this job then the other ones applying for this job because of: the fact that I like to help Alex, other admins, and moderators make the game a lot more enjoyable without anyway of lessening anyone else's gameplay
My timeplay during a weekday is: A couple hours, I play when I can
My timeplay during a whole weekend is: Basically 24/7, any players who play on weekends such as me can back this information up
*Additional information:
I would love to be Admin/Moderator because I try to do what's right, I've already told Alex a way to stop a dupe I had encountered, and I think this is a great opportunity for Assasinscape to go to the next level!

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you like it, any questions ask me in game. Please give feedback! Thanks -Elf Baby- lol!
Back to top Go down
Chickapole

A-scape Forum Points : 24637

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Elf Baby All the way!!! He helps me with everything i need help with. Thanks elf baby!!! 100% percent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elf Baby

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Haha, thanks m8, means a lot to me. =) tell your friends to check this thread out! thanks
-Elf Baby-
Back to top Go down
TehNubz

A-scape Forum Points : 24626

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Elf Baby, your like my brother man, from day one you helped me all the way til now, and I greatly appreciate it. i've seen you help so many people it's not even funny. I greatly respect you and I hope you get this rank for the good of Assasinscape! Rock on m8! =)
~`` TehNubz ``~
Back to top Go down
Elf Baby

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Haha yeah, good times Nubz, good times, anyway yeah. Like I said, I love to help =) thanks for your support.
-Elf Baby-
Back to top Go down
HardCore Skiller

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:56 pm

I support, I see u on everyday helpin people. its about time u get recognized. as i said. 100% support. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Wtf im only

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:04 am

Wow see I didn't doubt this many people are already wanting you to be rankd. Your trustworthy and ur a really good friend, you help people out and your just amazing bro! Wish you'd gimmie claws. Kidding. 100% support bro! ftw. hope you get ranked!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hydro
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25084

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 am

Elf Baby wrote:
Hey everyone, Elf Baby here, most of you know me, some may not, but if not and you need anything, anything at all, let me know because i've been playing for a couple months or so and I'd be glad to help anyone who needs it!
IRL name: Ryan
My age is: 16
My timezone is: eastern us
IGN name:Elf Baby
I would like to apply for:Admin/Mod
I have been playing AssassinScapez for:A month, I really enjoy it because it has great staff, and I love to help anyone in need!
I would do better at this job then the other ones applying for this job because of: the fact that I like to help Alex, other admins, and moderators make the game a lot more enjoyable without anyway of lessening anyone else's gameplay
My timeplay during a weekday is: A couple hours, I play when I can
My timeplay during a whole weekend is: Basically 24/7, any players who play on weekends such as me can back this information up
*Additional information:
I would love to be Admin/Moderator because I try to do what's right, I've already told Alex a way to stop a dupe I had encountered, and I think this is a great opportunity for Assasinscape to go to the next level!

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you like it, any questions ask me in game. Please give feedback! Thanks -Elf Baby- lol!

nice application, i've seen you around some times, and you sure have alot of supporters!

atm, we dont need any more admins. as we already have 3... but good luck on moderator pos!
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
hitman
Mod
Mod
hitman

A-scape Forum Points : 24922

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 pm

ik we got honds and rindin solo whos other 1 also i never see either ridin or other admin on ever
Back to top Go down
alex
Owner
Owner

A-scape Forum Points : 24888

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:19 pm

finnaly a post that looks good congratz on mod elf
Back to top Go down
hydro
hydro

A-scape Forum Points : 25084

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm

hitman wrote:
ik we got honds and rindin solo whos other 1 also i never see either ridin or other admin on ever

its hondsdolheid, cjalens and flegi. honds is always online. flegi is very active but, he lives in a different timezone then you (i think he lives gmt+2) and cjalens is also active.(im not quite sure on cjalens as i live in diff timezone as him)
Back to top Go down
http://assasinscape.omgforum.net
cookiemonsta

A-scape Forum Points : 24629

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:08 pm

you wernt very nice to me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Elf Baby

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Sorry you think that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elf Baby for Mod or Admin   Elf Baby for Mod or Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Elf Baby for Mod or Admin
Page 1 of 1