AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flegi
Mod
Mod

A-scape Forum Points : 24681

Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator) Empty
PostSubject: Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator)   Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Code:
Hello the leadership of Assasinscape,

My name is Eelis and im 15 years old, born 25/07/1995. My ingame name is Flegi and im pretty ''massive'' guy buy knowledge. I like to play videogames and so on, but whats the most thing i like/want to do, is to play on Assasinscape, its pretty fun here after you get to know on others. Im making an application because i know im ready for this kind of things, im active, im experieced and my attitude is just great for such a job. I have huge experiences, i was an Kidscape Co-Owner, Kidscape was an top10 pk server on the old days, with 400+ players, theres also Caboyscape wich i owned with my friend, we had like 50-70 players online on the best times, so it has been pretty nice and experienced times while i have been playing the RS-PS'es. Theres also some things i can do and i will do to the server, such as making a Youtube HD video, i have bought & registered recording programs and Sony movie ediot (professional kit). I will put most of my playing time on the server helping the players, wich is my job in the fact. I just wan't the server keep up with better times, thats the best i can do.

Thank you and i wish someone wishes luck to me,
Flegi/Eelis.
Assasinscape - Moderator Application.

Your IG(Ingame) name: Flegi
Your IG Level: 108 at the moment.
Your Timezone: (GMT] GMT +2.

Past experience?:
- Co-Owner of Kidscape. (Top10 PKing server, 400+ players.)
- 2nd Owner on Caboyscape. (Server i made with my friend, we had 50-70 online on best days.)
(These two servers are the hugest ones, but there is a lot of more servers.)

What can you give to Assasinscape if you would become as Moderator?:
I can give an experienced, professional and active charachter with a great attitude and humoric mind. An funny but also an strict guy.

Have you been banned/jailed before on Assasinscape?:
No, my record are fresh and clean.

If yes, what for? /

How would you help an player if he needs money?:
I would give him some starting equipments/items and show a way to the thiefing stall where he can thief for some money, i would also instruct what each stall gives. I would probably tell the person to add me, for if he needs help, he can PM me anytime im online. That would'nt be all by the way, i would instruct him to use ::help anytime im not online.

What would you do if:
1. Player X has just got scammed, and he asks help.
I would firstly ask who was the person who scammed him. I would take a contact to the person who scammed him (Player Y), if Player / has logged out after he scammed the victim Player X, i would've suspend the scammer Player Y for till he pops out on forums/chatbox. Once Player Y is on chatbox/he has made an unban appeal, i would ask him if he was the scammer, if he says no, i would have to contact to an Administrator who checks the logs of the time when the scamming happend.

2. Two players are in flame war.
I would firstly calm the both persons and ask them what is the reason for the flaming, after that i would ask who started the flaming and the reason for it and look for some victims who were near to see it. After i know who started it, i would else give him a warning or jail him for a while to calm the guy down.

3. Someones has broked the rules by duping items.
I would've say duping is the Top1 rule and i would ban the person for it. I would also tell him that there is unban appeals at the forums if he still wants to cantinue playing on the server.

Something you have to add?:
I would like to make an YoutubeHD video to the server also. I have an Sony movie edior, an professional kit with a bought & registered recording program. I need an Administrator with me during the movie, because theres few places where i can't go if i don't have a pring or so on.

Thank you and i appricate this,
Flegi.

Last edited by Flegi on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
locoa531
Mod
Mod
locoa531

A-scape Forum Points : 24998

PostSubject: Re: Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator)   Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:34 pm

400+ players is a lot to handle lol gl
Back to top Go down
Flegi
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator)   Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Thank you, and thats why i h ave my experience and my leading attitude. We usualy didn't have any ''duping/scamming'' problems but there was autoclickers daily at thiefing stalls, we got pissed off from it, since it never stopped, we just legalised it with a reason, if an player is sitting behind the computer, autoclicking is allowed.

Otherwise it was cool, and i hope its cool here aswell.

Ps. I know i just made a verbal application so i would like to make it by an application form i have took from my mind.

Assasinscape - Moderator Application.

Your IG(Ingame) name: Flegi
Your IG Level: 108 at the moment.
Your Timezone: (GMT] GMT +2.

Past experience?:
- Co-Owner of Kidscape. (Top10 PKing server, 400+ players.)
- 2nd Owner on Caboyscape. (Server i made with my friend, we had 50-70 online on best days.)
(These two servers are the hugest ones, but there is a lot of more servers.)

What can you give to Assasinscape if you would become as Moderator?:
I can give an experienced, professional and active charachter with a great attitude and humoric mind. An funny but also an strict guy.

Have you been banned/jailed before on Assasinscape?:
No, my record are fresh and clean.

If yes, what for? /

How would you help an player if he needs money?:
I would give him some starting equipments/items and show a way to the thiefing stall where he can thief for some money, i would also instruct what each stall gives. I would probably tell the person to add me, for if he needs help, he can PM me anytime im online. That would'nt be all by the way, i would instruct him to use ::help anytime im not online.

What would you do if:
1. Player X has just got scammed, and he asks help.
I would firstly ask who was the person who scammed him. I would take a contact to the person who scammed him (Player Y), if Player / has logged out after he scammed the victim Player X, i would've suspend the scammer Player Y for till he pops out on forums/chatbox. Once Player Y is on chatbox/he has made an unban appeal, i would ask him if he was the scammer, if he says no, i would have to contact to an Administrator who checks the logs of the time when the scamming happend.

2. Two players are in flame war.
I would firstly calm the both persons and ask them what is the reason for the flaming, after that i would ask who started the flaming and the reason for it and look for some victims who were near to see it. After i know who started it, i would else give him a warning or jail him for a while to calm the guy down.

3. Someones has broked the rules by duping items.
I would've say duping is the Top1 rule and i would ban the person for it. I would also tell him that there is unban appeals at the forums if he still wants to cantinue playing on the server.

Something you have to add?:
I would like to make an YoutubeHD video to the server also. I have an Sony movie edior, an professional kit with a bought & registered recording program. I need an Administrator with me during the movie, because theres few places where i can't go if i don't have a pring or so on.

Thank you and i appricate this,
Flegi.
Back to top Go down
chris
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
Hyper active member (someone gave this guy too much sugar)
chris

A-scape Forum Points : 24968

PostSubject: Re: Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator)   Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Hm if some one scammed I would jail both and ask how they scammed then I would ask is the scammed person if they had proof. Also staff shouldt punish someone unless someone has proof or they themselves saw it
Back to top Go down
Flegi
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator)   Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 am

chris wrote:
Hm if some one scammed I would jail both and ask how they scammed then I would ask is the scammed person if they had proof. Also staff shouldt punish someone unless someone has proof or they themselves saw it

Maybe, maybe, but the scammer may keep scamming people, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator)   Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flegi's Staff Application - (Moderator)
Page 1 of 1