AssasinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssasinScape's forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HighScores  

Dylan's InGame And Xat Moderator App...! ;P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dylan

A-scape Forum Points : 24695

Dylan's InGame And Xat Moderator App...! ;P Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's InGame And Xat Moderator App...! ;P   Dylan's InGame And Xat Moderator App...! ;P EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 pm

What postition do you want?: Xat mod and Ingame.

Forum Name: Dylan ;P

Xat Name: Its "Dylan in smoke some letters red and some green. :

Experience: ive been the owner of a rsps for many times. and i was co owner of rspsplace and i was a global moderator on rs-ps.org for about a week, until Sythz went on a undercover account and tested me to see if i would make him member for powers, and i banned for 2 hours for bribeing, and i got fired for abuseing. i dont see how that was abuseing to be honest.

Why should i be mod: Well i think i deseve it cuz im on 16/7 and i help everyone that needs help! Smile

How could you help Assasin~Scape?: Well i am online alll the time so i could be helpful on the forums and xat almost all the time, i would be online about 16/7 ;P

There's My App... Hope it looks good enought for you Alex. I Spent alot of time into it. ;P

Bye Bye! ;P
Back to top Go down

Dylan's InGame And Xat Moderator App...! ;P
Page 1 of 1